BLOW FILL SEAL SALES AND SERVICES
Since 1987 HealthStar has been a leading supplier in the Blow/Fill/Seal Arena. Some
years ago we sold our new equipment manufacturing facility, but HealthStar has once again
returned to the blow/fill/seal market place. We have the capability of providing molds,
machine upgrades, deflashing systems, as well as used and reconditioned blow/fill/seal
machines. Our range includes machines for large IV bottles to small ampoule containers.
Below is a list of machines by ALP and Weiler which reflects current inventory and similar
models we can expect to carry in the near future.
- Model 301B – 8 cavity vial 5-10ml w/mold
- Model 302 – 5 cavity w/ 250, 500 and 1000 ml molds
- Model 624 – 20 cavity vial 5-10ml no molds
- Model 303 – 4 cavity large bottle IV 1000ml with 1 mold
- Model 303 – 5 cavity large bottle IV 500 ml with 1 mold
- Model 303 – 8 cavity small bottle IV 100 ml no molds
Blow/Fill/Seal Rebuilding Services
HealthStar can provide the following rebuilding services for BFS machines:
- Filling System: Complete upgrade with stainless steel contact parts designed for specific applications and install new product filter housing(s).
- Air System: New piping of air system as required with new filter housings
- Extruder/Parison Head: Rework or replace barrel and screw, install new motor and drive, and/or rebuild existing new parison to meet new application.
- Assembly: Build a patented top deflasher into the machine for smooth operation
- Guards and Safety: Complete safety interlocks with hydraulic lock-out and quick pressure dump. Additional guards incorporated where needed. Manual function security code through PLC for manual operation
- Electrical Upgrade: Full PLC machine control with plasma touch screen interface and user-friendly prompts for easy and precise control.
- General Upgrade: All hydraulic cylinders, vacuum valves, power pack and carriage can be fully rebuilt or replaced.
- Molds: Complete model building and mold design available to meet any container specification
- Installation and Warranty: Each rebuilt machine carries a 180-day warranty with in-plant startup and training
Complete Mold Manufacturing & Design Services
Ask Us What We Can Do For You!
With over 25 years of experience in the industry we know what you need. Contact a sales
representative today at 1-800-LIKE-NEW or email email@example.com to find out
how we can help serve your blow/fill/seal needs!